Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

The love of her life

Who could a 1 1/2 year old possibly love more than her mommy and daddy (and nana and papa)? If you have kids you probably guessed it. Elmo. She not only obsesses over him daily but calls his name at night in her sleep. Sometimes it works to my advantage ("where's Elmo?" "He went nite-nite so we need to be quiet, okay?" "k. shhhh.") sometimes, not so much ("where's Elmo? ELMOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!). So, of course I jumped at the tickets for Sesame Street. I think it is time to meet my possible future in-law in person (or would it be "in monster?"). I am looking forward to seeing the way she reacts to him. I kind of see her being excited at a distance but if he happens to come close to her, I see her starting to be shy or even screaming. Like, a lot.

Either way, we are super-excited to be taking her. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment