Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bad Dreams

I have officially entered new parenting territory. Nightmares. Three or four nights this past week (and a few the week before) Amelia has woken up at least once if not two or three times screaming. This has happened before but not as often as lately. Tonight she wasn't in bed more than 20 minutes before she started crying. I went in, comforted her and went back to the living room. Five minutes later she was crying again.

I am starting to wonder if she is getting teeth. She has been grabbing at her mouth. I don't know if that would cause bad dreams but she has never NOT slept through the night without good reason. I can't feel any teeth but she did this for WEEKS before her i-teeth came in. Tonight I gave her some ibuprofen. Hopefully that will help her get a good nights sleep.

I won't complain if I get some sleep in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment