Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

You Capture-Halloween & Silence

Since I have so many Halloween pics I am going to do Silence first. This was Monday after Halloween. My baby was sick and she just fell asleep on the couch. She took an almost 2 hour long nap.



We had a good Halloween. We made it three whole places this year. We left around 7:00 and got home around 10:00. Good thing it was only three because I totally forgot the cute little Elmo candy bucket :( Thankfully my mom had taken a paper bag with handles and glued a halloween printout on it so it doubled as her candy bucket. Considering it was pretty full when we got it and we put her other grandma's stuff AND my aunt and uncle's loot into it, I am surprised it survived. One tough bag. These are my Halloween pics:

This is the pumpkin Mark carved:


These are the pumpkins I carved:


This is our candy...we got 6 trick-or-treaters before we left so we still have 95% of it:


This is the cake I made for work:



Mark and Elmo
Me and Elmo

That's it. To see more hop on over to Beth's.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a cute cake! And I love the idea of turning a pumpkin on it's side to carve it! I've never thought of that. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete