Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

It is Halloween...ALREADY. It seems like I started prepping months ago but my house only has a few decorations plus a "web" that is just hanging there. Kind of pathetic. I just haven't been in the spirit this year. I have been pretty busy so decorating has been put on the back burner. I even have the decorations upstairs and taking up space on my kitchen counters, which annoys me to my core. I got done carving 3 pumpkins and Mark did one. Mark is watching the Vikes and then we are taking Amelia to her grandparents' homes and possibly my aunt and uncle's house and cousins' houses. We will see. We are getting such a late start and we have millions of candy bars to give out so we may have to skip a few.

Amelia is now throwing a tantrum because she wants to put Elmo on but since the costume is so hot, we don't want to put it on until right before we leave. I will post pictures later. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment