Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome Weekend

To be quite honest with you, this week has kind of sucked. Mark has been working long hours 6 days a week (better than the 7 he was working) but I have been working hard to make it easier on him when he gets home. I cleaned up the yard (my parents volunteered to help me which I think was FABULOUS). I have been putting so much pressure on myself trying to cook real meals every night, keep the house clean (sort of) and keep the house running as perfect as possible not to mention working 40 hours a week. The crazy thing is, these are the things I do anyway so I don't quite know why it is so much more draining now.



I am burnt out. I look around and instead of seeing all the things I have accomplished, I see all the things that still need to be done. There is never any end in sight. All I want is to be tired but I don't think I have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment