Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Relaxing and Productive...

Oddly those are the two words I use to describe the weekend. Earlier this week I suggested my parents take Amelia to Papa's Pumpkin Patch Saturday. I knew they would all have fun (I was right). Mark was working so that meant I had the house to myself (okay, I was sharing it with my puppy, Cassius). I originally thought I would get a lot of house work done and I did get a few things accomplished. Then realized, I don't get much time alone so I sat down on the couch and watched tv and just hung out by myself. It was awesome. I missed my little family but I don't get a whole lot of alone time before 10:00 p.m.

Sunday, Mark's mom came over so I had to get my butt in gear and clean. I got the bathrooms cleaned, the living room and the kitchen cleaned. I rocked. But once again, my living room floor is covered with toys, my kitchen floor is probably all sticky again and my sink has dishes in it. But dude, I am tired and it will all have to wait until tomorrow.

One of these nights I am going to start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I am not sure when but I definitely need to start something. I am falling off track with my weight loss goals. I keep wondering whatever happened to the gym rat who loved to work out. Maybe I will find her again buried under what is left of the pregnancy weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment