Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Escape (not the SUV)

This morning I was pretty frustrated with everything. So frustrated that the minute my husband got out of bed, I grabbed a basket with 2 loads-worth of laundry, my iPod, shoes and water bottle and went downstairs to do laundry/exercise/shower. I set the timer on that elliptical for 45 minutes. Every time I got the urge to check my time I would remind myself that the sooner I got off that thing the sooner I would have to go back upstairs to reality. When I finally let myself check how much time was left I had less than 13 minutes to go. I finished 45 minutes. I may have even been able to do more but I had decided to do the next level up from what I normally do and I was pretty tired. When did laundry and working out start being an escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment