Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Stay at Home Mom for a day

Yesterday I received a phone call from our daycare provider. It seemed that Amelia would be the only child at daycare and she was wondering if it was at all possible for her to have the day off. She has called in sick once in the 1 1/2 years Amelia has been going there so of course she can have a day off. My dad is off on Mondays so I had no doubts that they would take her. I was wrong. They were travelling today so I decided I would just stay home.

We went to where I work to show her off. She was pretty shy until the end, then they saw her in all of her rambunctious glory. After that, off to the mall to pick up a few things I needed. One of the things I had to get was from Victoria's Secret and she LOVES their bags. My mom actually puts treats and toys in them when we leave her house so Amelia likes to carry them. Then to Target where we picked up a pillow for her room I have been eyeing. I have been working really hard on her room to get it perfect. I will share pictures when it is done.

Anyway, it has been wonderful. I miss her so much during the day. Tomorrow is going to be so hard to go back to work. I love my little bean and cherish every moment I get to spend with her. I wish these days weren't so few and far between but I will take what I can get and it makes me appreciate them that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment