Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tonsillectomy - Day 5

Today, I think was my worst day for throat pain even though, so far, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. My gallbladder incisions itch like crazy but don't really hurt anymore. I can eat pretty normally. I ate a little piece (cut into many smaller pieces) of polish sausage to take with my pain meds. Then for lunch I had scrambled eggs w/ toast and for supper, lasagna. I tolerated them all just fine. The first few bites of lasagna were so good but as with anything these past few days, it got painful after that.

Tomorrow and Thursday we decided to bring Amelia to daycare for most of the day to keep her in her schedule and so I can get a little more rest. She has been so excited to be at Grandma & Grandpa's house that it gets a little crazy. Plus I decided my mom and I should have a movie day. So we decided the movies we wanted to rent and will pick them up on our way home from dropping Amelia off. I am really looking forward to it. I am also very tired right now so I am gonna get to bed. G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment