Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

And just like that...

it is over. I know everyone feels this. 1/6th of our year is spent listening to Christmas music on the radio and seeing Christmas ads in the stores. I almost missed Halloween because of it. It is anticipated and talked about and shopped for and stressed over, then the day comes and it is magical but so busy that it is over almost as soon as it starts.

This year, we gave Amelia a Hello Kitty Karaoke machine among other things such as puzzles, books, a princess backpack and a couple DVD's. She had so much fun with it. She is quite the entertainer. I gave Mark a torque wrench and motorcycle lift which doesn't even compare to what he gave me.

He kept asking, "Do you wanna open your gift". Even the night before Christmas Eve. I kept telling him no. But he was really excited. I opened it and it was a diaper box packed with my old sweatshirts. I had something in mind that I thought it was but couldn't be sure. I got everything unpacked and there it was. My DSLR. The one thing I have been whining to have for about 2 1/2 years. My husband pretty much rocks.

Also, thank you to all my family and friends for everything you have given me. Not just the materialistic things.

Now, it is time to clean up the house because I am pretty sure that the man who delivered my groceries (yup, I am lazy today) was considering calling the hoarders show to see if they could get me on it because of all the boxes piled in the kitchen and goodies on the tables.

I will be putting pictures on here soon but right now I am a bit lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment