Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An extra week, or not

Today I was doing math in my head. Normally it doesn't go so wrong but today it put me in a panic. Two weeks until Christmas. How much shopping do I have done? Pretty much none. Christmas decorations...none, unless you count the tree I put up at work. Then I realized, it is actually three weeks. At first I thought, 'whew, an extra week' but then I realized that the Christmas for which I have to do most of my shopping is in being celebrated in two weeks. Back to panic.

I am sitting watching Ghost Hunters while I stuff Christmas cards. Using a friend of mine's creative point of view, I created my own from my daughter's 2 year pics. They are pretty simple but I love them. I am excited for people to see them. See why I am in love?


This weekend we have a free weekend for the first time since I can't remember when. We have a surprise party for a friend to go to but that is all we have planned. I am looking forward to it. I may even decide to try my hand at my grandma's sour cream cookies because are the best cookies EVER. My mom used to tell me if I ate too many I would get a stomach ache. For the record, that never happened. I am getting hungry for them now so it would probably be a good idea to go to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment