Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cleanup

The weekend is over and I am wondering why I didn't clean on Sunday when I had a whole day to dedicate to it (I am really wondering why I didn't take care of that leftover green bean casserole I made Christmas Eve, don't judge please). It took me about an hour to finish the dishes...and I have a dishwasher! I started putting away Christmas decorations earlier today and may even finish putting away the tree ornaments (minus one, don't ever move something by tossing it toward a Christmas tree, things get broke).

I can't wait to reclaim my house, about as much as I can anyway. It seems like now that we have Amelia, it is her house and a very pink one at that. I look forward to a day when I don't have frosting, cake mixes, candy coating, containers and junk food lying around my house. It may take until Valentine's day but that day will come and I will miss the junk food. My scale will rejoice. So far since Thanksgiving I have gained 3 pounds. I wished I could have been better but it isn't SO bad if you consider every weekend plus the work week I have been surrounded by junk food.

Now, time to take it back off plus another 10-15 lbs. As soon as I get my house cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment