Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5:30 a.m.

That is the time I get up to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I tried eating a banana before and cereal after Monday and Tuesday. Each day I would eat my weight in snacks throughout the day. I was never satisfied. Today I tried eating my Cheerios before and a hard-boiled egg afterward. No difference. I ate so much throughout the day. I am frustrated. Even though my weight was down this morning I do not like the feeling of being out of control. Just a couple months ago I could go all morning (after breakfast) with just a cup of coffee, now I have gone through all my calories before I even get home. The workout isn't easy but it isn't enough for me to be able to eat that much.

I hope my body just needs to adjust because I really do like getting up to do the workout. I feel much better throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment