Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Level 2, Baby

I moved up to Level 2 in "The Shred". If you are not familiar with it, "30 Day Shred" is an exercise program by Jillian Michaels that consists of 3 levels. Each level is a warmup, 20 minute strength/cardio/ab workout and cooldown. Total time is around 30 minutes. Also, one of my co-workers is thinking about selling his Wii so he borrowed me his EA Sports Active to try it out. If he does decide to sell I may buy the game. From the 30 minutes I spent using Monday night, I really liked it. The only things I didn't like about it was (a) the strap would fall off if I didn't have it strapped really tight and (b) it was clumsy using the controllers with the resistance band. Once I got the hang of it, it got better.

My weight hasn't changed much, if any, since my last post. I am still waking up early to exercise and it is worth it because I do feel better throughout the day. My appetite is starting to go back to normal. I guess hope it was an adjustment period.

A few years ago I joined the Y so I could join a weight lifting class. I started using the elliptical, lifting free-weights and Mark and I would run afterward. I always felt really good afterward. I don't really know how or why I stopped but I did. I never realized how much I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment