Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January is...

COLD. Really, in North Dakota, it is. Luckily, that is not what I am talking about.

Exciting and busy. Tomorrow I am taking a mini trip to visit my grandparents. Mark will be staying home because it is a sin to force him to miss playoffs :). Then next weekend is his birthday. The day after his birthday I have a class on photographing babies and children. I am hoping that I will learn a lot with this. Amelia never wants to look at the camera because she has been blinded by it for the past two years.

Not only am I hoping it will increase my knowledge but I am looking forward to a little time to myself. I don't get a lot of that.

Right now, my daughter is napping and my husband just walked out to work on his motorcycle. This is the extent of my time alone so if you will excuse me, I am going to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment