Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

You Capture - Doorways

I had bigger plans for this week's You Capture but since it was bitter cold out and I really didn't have time I decided not to join in again this week because the doorways in my house are pretty boring.

That changed when I finally decided to hang this sign. It is a sign that I found a couple days before Christmas at a drug store in downtown Bis. It was on clearance for $4.80. My daughter loves birdwatching so when I see them, I think of her.

I originally had the sign on the wall, where the wrench bottle opener is hanging :) I backed up to look at it and realized how bare the wall above the doorway was. It is like it was meant to be there. So here it is, my doorway:




If you want to see more You Capture, head on over to Beth's.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment