Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Alarm

This morning I woke up to something I have never woken up to before. My dog growling and barking.

Let me tell ya, when I wake up in the middle of the night because I may have heard a noise, I listen for his reaction to it. He is very protective and I know if someone were trying to get in he would let us know. When I heard him go crazy, I won't lie, it scared the living bejeezus out of me.

I flew out of bed and ran out to the living room and let him out of his kennel. At first he went crazy and started creeping toward the bay window as if he was hunting something. Then I noticed what he was looking at...our new digital picture frame. We got it for Christmas but last night I actually took the time to set it up. I don't know if it had just come on or maybe he just woke up and noticed it but it seemed that was what had him so upset.
I hope that is the only thing he ever has to alert me too. I am so thankful to have him, even if I don't always seem like it. Love my Cassius. (Isn't he adorable?)

No comments:

Post a Comment