Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Checkin' 'Em Off

This past weekend I got so much stuff done that I have been putting off. I love that feeling. Like the weight is slowly being flicked off your shoulders with each task checked off. I really wish I felt this ambitious every weekend but I don't.

I know I am not the only person with a house that doesn't seem to get clean. And if it does get clean, it doesn't stay that way. I spent most of my weekend going through paperwork, picking things up, dusting, dishes, scrubbing, putting away groceries, cooking and making my weekly menu. I felt so organized and the cleaner it was the more organized I felt. I even worked out on the elliptical for over 1/2 hour today. I haven't been on it for almost a year.

Maybe it is the exercise. I just feel better. I don't want to question it. I hope this feeling doesn't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment