Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Mess pretty much sums it up

Our house is a mess. Not only in the toys-all-over-the-place way, but the stomach flu has been like a tidal wave and now we are having problems staying connected to the internet. See what I mean...A MESS.

It started with a warning from my daughter's daycare. Two of her fellow daycare children and their mom & dad were sick. Wednesday at 4:00 I got a call to go pick her up. She vomited for the next 5 hours. The next day her daycare provider called to let us know she was sick. I admit, I wondered how bad it could possible be. Let me tell you, it was bad...BAD. I will spare you the details but that was Thursday night. Today I missed a photography class because I didn't dare sit for 4 hours with people who didn't love me enough to tolerate illness related symptoms. Now my husband is laying in bed sick. Did I mention that Friday we were supposed to go to our favorite restaurant and a movie for his birthday? Powerful little bug. Happy Birthday, here is the stomach flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment