Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bed Time

Amelia has been crabby lately. Not her normal moodiness but like crazy moody. Even her her daycare lady brought it to my attention. That's bad. So now that it is getting dark earlier, I decided to move her bed time up to 8:45 instead of 9:15. Slowly I am going to move it up as much as I can. I have been doing it since Monday and it already seems to have helped. She has been a lot happier. Now 90% of her shenanigans are done with a smile instead of a tantrum.

I guess we are both having a bed time issue. I have been trying to catch up on house work that has been put on the back burner for a month so midnight is a normal bed time. I am not handling it well. Tonight I felt pulled in a hundred different directions. Mark is working 7 days for the next few weeks and it isn't that I am taking on more responsibility but it feels like I am way busier. Do you understand what I am saying? If you don't, lie and say you do. I am way too tired to explain it. Hopefully this weekend I can make a dent in my 10 mile long to-do list. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment