Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eight O'Clock Rocks

We have successfully changed Amelia's bedtime to 8:00 (or somewhere very near that). Tonight, Mark went to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and Amelia went to bed at 8:00. That means ME TIME!!! YAY! So I celebrated by cleaning up the supper mess (I am A LOT of fun, can you tell), made Mark's lunch, uploaded pictures for a photo book I am doing and I plan on cleaning the living room. It's been a pretty relaxing night.

Soon I plan to add an exercise routine. My biggest problem is that I don't have a routine. I am not always home, Mark is working long hours and 7 days a week and I am pretty sure I have a teething baby. I have to tell you, I need to fit it in because I am stressed out and feel like I am pulled in a hundred different directions. I am gonna confess but you gotta promise not to say a word about it to me, I have been smoking a little bit again. Not much but I know it's bad and I know I need to stop before it gets out of hand but it is soooo hard. That means I have taken it too far already.

I exercised a little bit tonight. If I told you how long you would laugh. Okay, 8 minutes (see, I knew you'd laugh). In my defense, it was hard so give me a break. I can go way longer on the elliptical. I swear. I CAN, so stop rolling your eyes now.

Time to go to bed. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment